December 30, 2012

bye bye 2012

This is a good time for a little retrospective of the things I created this year:


I was still the main recipient of my work except once or twice when I made something for Victor. 
I have a feeling I'll be busy with home decorating projects next year.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and have fun at the New Year's Eve Party! (We can't leave home because of Victor's early going to bed schedule and I suppose we won't go anywhere for a good few years until the second baby will grow up but we'll still celebrate with friends who're coming over to our place)

See you in 2013!

4 comments:

  1. La multi ani, Stefi, si din partea mea! :*
    Diseara avem intalnire de revelion cu Vero, Tania si Lili (si baietii lor), sa sarbatorim noul an si ziua de nastere a lui Vero! :) Cu toatele o sa ne gandim la voi si o sa va avem in suflet!
    La multi ani cu bucurii si un an nou fabulos!
    Puuuuuuup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa petreceti frumos si sa treceti in noul an cu bine! Sa aveti un 2013 fabulos! Va pup pe toate

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt your wearing by the fence. That is the best shirt I think I have seen. Very well done and nicely styled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my 2012 favorite also.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails