August 11, 2010

you tried it!

After coming across a second person who tried out one of my tutorials I decided to inaugurate a "You tried it!" category. I must say it's so exciting!

If you tried any of my tutorials and would like to be featured here on Just Chic, please e-mail me and I'll be very happy to add your project to the list below.

Jade's upcycled jeans bag. She used an old blouse for lining the bag. Neat!



Judy took my tutorial to another level and created this beautiful sun hat. Check out her post to see her fabric choice for the lining - you'll love it!

My mother-in-law made this jacket from a long sleeve tee shirt.

"Handmade by Eleonora" with the help of two tutorials: Amelia's and mine.

Susie at Flower Press succeeded in using just half a meter of fabric to sew this adorable elastic waistband skirt.
Petite Josette added a very nice design detail to the elastic waistband skirt: a yellow piping just below the elastic waistband. Isn't it just lovely?

Anna at Fili di Follia did such a great job personalizing her jeans bag. I love the embroidered initial of her name, the fabric flower and the piece of jewelry.
Bibi's first project on BurdaStyle was a jeans bag.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Stefy I'm very happy view my bag in your blog Thanks for the compliments.

    Kisses Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the nice comment you left regarding my photo shoot with the skirt I made.

    http://sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-shoot-of-retro-skirt.html

    PS I think adding the You Tried It to your blog is a great addition. I love all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stefi
    thanks for featuring my skirt ! I think it's a great idea to add "you tried it" on your blog. It's amazing to see all the different things people create based on the same idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Stefi I'm glad to see my bag in your blog.
    Ciao from Italy Eleonora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails