My lucky star must have awakened and started working :)
The Cupcake Goddess is one of the sewing blogs that I read on a regular basis, Sunni does such a great job with her sewing and posting and I admire her work a lot. I was so thrilled to discover last Friday that my turquoise dream skirt was featured on her blog. It is such an honor.
On top of this, PAPGENA MADE IT made my day yesterday with just a few words:" I've awarded you a blog award."
I hadn't had any idea that such an award even existed. It came as a total surprise, and such a pleasant one. It makes you feel appreciated and brings a smile on your face and joy in your heart.
The award comes with some "obligations": present 10 things about yourself and make a list of 10 blogs to which you'd like to pass the award.
10 things about me:
1. I got married on July, 4th.
2. I have never even intended to visit the US but then I met my husband, who had been living here for more than 10 years, and moved to this big beautiful country.
3. I used to drive my former office colleague crazy with my constant listening to MIKA. His daughter would do the same at home, so he knew the songs by heart.
4. I have been a red headed in my past and I would like to dye my hair again, but only after I can convince my husband.
5. I learned Bulgarian in college for one year but I barely remember a few words.
6. I collect fridge magnets from the places I visit.
7. If I were to choose between a cold winter and a hot summer, I would go for the former.
8. When I say the word "home" I refer to Minnesota, Belgium or Romania.
9. I bear my grandmother's name who died even before I was born.
10. I started reading marketing books to get ideas on how to promote my etsy shop.
10 blogs I enjoy:
1. Grosgrain fabulous
2. Ruffles and stuff
3. The cupcake goddess
4. Adventures in dressmaking
5. Annie's cupboard
6. Vivat veritas
7. Confessions of a sewing addict
8. Dressed up like a lady
9. Simple thoughts
10. Very purple person